Creativity needed - Business Office 365 calendar sync

Arsen258

Hello,

Maybe you guys will think of something because I've run out of ideas. I need to sync my business office 365 calendar with any other calendar that is available on mobile. Could be iOS, Google, even another but private Office 365/Outlook calendar. I need this because I travel a lot for business reasons and my lovely company does provide a pretty good laptop but no mobile phones whatsoever! So, anytime I land on an airport or arrive at the train station i have to get my laptop out of the bag, turn it on and check whether anything changed while i was in transit. Now in it's greatness, the company restricted installation of any software that requires admin rights, and also blocked the official way of syncing the calendar via the office 365 options. I also cannot access the business office 365 account from my mobile due to the company's limitation on MobilePass tokens (one per employee, which is used for the laptop). 

I am counting on your creativity. Is there any way this can be done?

My college does that with Google Calendar app, don't know how to do with outlook

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE