Nas in o11 d XL back chamber

Im building a new home workstation in the o11d XL and since im using x570 im going to use a 2tb m.2. that means the 4 hot swap bays in the rear of the case are just going to be wasted as I offload completed projects to an external drive,could I fit a nas in the back chamber there? Im going to have 3-5 cables, a fan and a rgb controller (im also gonna game on it, i need the extra fps, dont kill me) and then a hw labs gts in the back chamber. I was looking at a synology nas anyway and there isnt much space for the actual hardware in that thing. Im not above buying one and cannibalizing it but unless they are using proprietary stuff I can probably do the same or better for less and still keep it small. worst case I remove one of the two drive bays for space and go with a 2 drive nas, id even have a precut hole for cables/IO. thoughts?                   

As far as I can see, you won't have room for it.

You'll have 2 psu's installed (1 for your main system and 1 for your nas). 

And assuming you will use the top bay for your HDD's leaves you little to no space.

Cramming a micro ATX motherboard in there will be tight, if not impossible.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a dual system build but this isn't the case for it.

Xenic, thanks for the input, i agree this case isnt ideal for this but changing cases isnt an option as im stubborn about aesthetic, I have an aqua and i think it will look amazing the silver 011, that said Ive done some more digging, i came up with two ideas, a pico itx board is one, most have m.2 which i can break away into sata. it should fit in the lower hardrive bay and i can still use the upper one just dont know how to power the drives and i doubt it would handle video encoding. option 2 is a mini itx board on the outside of the case in a 3d printed enclosure, cut a hole in the case (which would be covered by the enclosure) and use the revolt x pro power supply, a low profile cooler and some 60 mm fans and i can keep it under 3 inches, I have to keep the back of the case away from the wall anyway because the radiatoir airflow on the back of the case so in reality id lose maybe 1.5 inches of deskspace for this solution. It wouldnt be the prettiest but it would be in the corner of 2 walls anyway.

I understand why you won't change cases. I have an 011 (non XL) version on it's way. Just love how the case looks

As far as I can see, those pico boards mostly use atom or celeron processors. It will get the job done for an ftp server, but don't expect great performance.

Just an idea, but have you considered a Raspberry Pi instead?

Not a fan of option 2. As said yourself, youre stubborn about aesthetics. If you're willing to go with adding a additional compartement to your case, why don't just go with a completely seperate system? You'll get better performance and looks out of a second system with an ITX board