Please help, no video!

Telesko

I am having hard time getting help and an even harder time figuring out why my new build has no video output. The computer ran fine for a week or two and then when my aunt (who I built it for) moved it, the video stopped working and I haven't been able to figure out why. I have tried 3 monitors and 3 HDMI cables in various combinations and got nothing so it has to be the PC.
It is built with:
Ryzen 2200G
Gigabyte Aorus B450 ITX
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb
W.D Blue 1TB M.2 SATA 
Corsair CX550M
Thermaltake Core V1 case
I tried installing an unused GPU to see if it was an issue with the APU or motherboard connectors but there was still no video. If there is anything I can try I would be greatly appreciative! 
Thanks.

There's not much you can do if you don't have other cpus, motherboards to test stuff with, but I would first try reseating the RAM along with the power supply connections to the motherboard and cpu. If that doesn't work, then my best guess is a motherboard failure, in which you can get it replaced under warranty.

Just now, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

There's not much you can do if you don't have other cpu's motherboards to test stuff with, but I would first try reseating the RAM along with the power supply connections to the motherboard and cpu. If that doesn't work, then my best guess is a motherboard failure, in which you can get it replaced under warranty.

right, I forgot to mention that I did those things as well. 

Have you checked all your connections are in securely (power)?

Also, I've done this one before - is the CPU in the right way?

3 minutes ago, NoMansLand said:

Have you checked all your connections are in securely (power)?

Also, I've done this one before - is the CPU in the right way?

yeah, I have re-plugged all the cables and ram. I didn't check the CPU, I did make sure to line up the triangles and it did function well for a couple weeks so I didn't think it would be installed wrong. I also wasn't sure about removing the cooler because I don't have more thermal paste and wasn't sure I could put it back on without redoing it. I will have a look and see if its installed correctly though. 

as TheProfessionalAmatuer has said, it could be a faulty mobo... may need to take it back

2 minutes ago, NoMansLand said:

as TheProfessionalAmatuer has said, it could be a faulty mobo... may need to take it back

that would be annoying but totally fine. I just don't live near a computer store so I bought it all online and would have to submit an RMA, ship it, they'll probably test it and then send another one. Which again is okay I just didn't want to do that for every part until I found the one so I appreciate your feedback and am glad to see people are coming to similar conclusions.