Computer stuttering

Stillent

For reference I have the following system set up:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xHbJjy

Running a 64 bit version of Windows pro.

I updated my Bios a couple of days ago from version 0808 to 1405, after doing so my computer did not recognize the video card and windows had installed the drivers for it again for some reason.  

Now I see that in games such as Dota 2 and Warframe I have a huge stutter every time and again, this was never present in the older BIOS.

To put it into perspective, it is as though everything stops for a couple of seconds (more pronounced in Dota 2) and then is back like nothing happened. 

I have tried to replicate this problem, but it seems to be at total random in game. My trials in running the Heaven Benchmark did cause some substantial drops in frames but not down to zero. 

This has me worried and I hope some can explain what the problem could possibly be.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Stillent said:

For reference I have the following system set up:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xHbJjy

Running a 64 bit version of Windows pro.

I updated my Bios a couple of days ago from version 0808 to 1405, after doing so my computer did not recognize the video card and windows had installed the drivers for it again for some reason.  

Now I see that in games such as Dota 2 and Warframe I have a huge stutter every time and again, this was never present in the older BIOS.

To put it into perspective, it is as though everything stops for a couple of seconds (more pronounced in Dota 2) and then is back like nothing happened. 

I have tried to replicate this problem, but it seems to be at total random in game. My trials in running the Heaven Benchmark did cause some substantial drops in frames but not down to zero. 

This has me worried and I hope some can explain what the problem could possibly be.

Thanks

Are all the drivers for the GPU and CPU up to date?

My custom loop 5000$ PC:

CPU: Intel i7 9900k Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A RAM: 32GB (x4 8GB Modules) Corsair Dominator VideoCard: Asus Nvidia 2080ti HDD/SSD: 1TB M2 Samsung EVO 970 Case: LianLi O11 Dynamic (White) Radiator: x1 Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 360 Fans: x6 Corsair LL120 RGB Tubing: Thermaltake PETG ID: 13mm OD: 16mm Fittings: Bitspower Throughout Waterblocks: CPU: EK-Velocity RGB (Nickel+Plexi) VideoCard: EK-Vector RTX 2080ti w/ Nickel Backplate (Nickel+Plexi) Reservoir: Bitspower Touchaqua Sedna Front Plate Options: Corsair Commander Pro, Corsair RGB Controller, Custom Sleeved Cables for CPU, ATX and PCI-E

6 minutes ago, jakeslayer9091 said:

Are all the drivers for the GPU and CPU up to date?

Yes I have updated my AMD drivers using Asus website, and the drivers for Nividia I did not touch as after I lost them on my system they were reinstalled again.

1 minute ago, Stillent said:

Yes I have updated my AMD drivers using Asus website, and the drivers for Nividia I did not touch as after I lost them on my system they were reinstalled again.

Aight well open GeForce Experience and just make sure they're up to date

My custom loop 5000$ PC:

CPU: Intel i7 9900k Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A RAM: 32GB (x4 8GB Modules) Corsair Dominator VideoCard: Asus Nvidia 2080ti HDD/SSD: 1TB M2 Samsung EVO 970 Case: LianLi O11 Dynamic (White) Radiator: x1 Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 360 Fans: x6 Corsair LL120 RGB Tubing: Thermaltake PETG ID: 13mm OD: 16mm Fittings: Bitspower Throughout Waterblocks: CPU: EK-Velocity RGB (Nickel+Plexi) VideoCard: EK-Vector RTX 2080ti w/ Nickel Backplate (Nickel+Plexi) Reservoir: Bitspower Touchaqua Sedna Front Plate Options: Corsair Commander Pro, Corsair RGB Controller, Custom Sleeved Cables for CPU, ATX and PCI-E

1 minute ago, jakeslayer9091 said:

Aight well open GeForce Experience and just make sure they're up to date

image.thumb.png.78c9860f1f264e90336f28cd480591ba.png

7 minutes ago, Stillent said:

Well as for AMD chip set drivers I did install them 3 times 2 times using the one I got from AMD website, and the last time (the one I am on now) is using the one posted on Asus's motherboard page.