Easy overclock

NeoSk11zle
Go to solution Solved by boggy77,

Download msi afterburner. Turn the power and temp slider up to max. Click on the small buton next to frequency, that should take you to afterburner's auto overclock feature. Let it do it's thing. Save and enjoy.

Hey, what is an easy overclock for an EVGA SC RTX 2060 (Single fan), I watched some vids, but I don't really want to tamper with any of the voltages too much (don't know the optimum voltage, dangerous etc.). I am happy to turn the fans up pretty high though as that isn't particularly dangerous to accomadate any memory/gpu clock changes.

Also my PSU is 650W if that helps.

Attached is all the default settings.

Just now, NeoSk11zle said:

Hey, what is an easy overclock for an EVGA SC RTX 2060 (Single fan), I watched some vids, but I don't really want to tamper with any of the voltages too much (don't know the optimum voltage, dangerous etc.). I am happy to turn the fans up pretty high though as that isn't particularly dangerous to accomadate any memory/gpu clock changes.

Also my PSU is 650W if that helps.

Attached is all the default settings.

15774783221908830562028401760873.jpg

Download msi afterburner. Turn the power and temp slider up to max. Click on the small buton next to frequency, that should take you to afterburner's auto overclock feature. Let it do it's thing. Save and enjoy.

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

I am using evga...

1 minute ago, NeoSk11zle said:

I am using evga...

Doesn't matter. Msi afterburner works with any brand gpu and everyone uses it for overclocking.

Just now, boggy77 said:

Doesn't matter. Msi afterburner works with any brand gpu and everyone uses it for overclocking.

Oh Okay. Will the auto overclock be stable, even if I am not gaming?

Just now, NeoSk11zle said:

Oh Okay. Will the auto overclock be stable, even if I am not gaming?

Yes, it's quite conservative, so stable.