Cpu bottleneck help

im currently running a i5 6400 with a rtx 2060 and i get a lot of bottleneck in games like bf5, gta 5, rust, etc with the cpu being at 100% and gpu being under 60% all the time and i was wondering if i can get some help to fix this because i tried everything like deleting the drivers and reinstalling, turning off all powersaving mode, and removing background apps and nothing helps what so ever. I have a prebuilt from asus (G11CD-B13) came with 1060 6gb originally but upgraded to rtx 2060

13 minutes ago, rigator26 said:

and nothing helps what so ever

Those games are known to eat CPU.  Your options are to close all background browsers and stuff that uses CPU and try to tweak game settings to favor GPU wherever possible and accept the CPU is behind the GPU  .... or get a new CPU.  That's pretty much how that goes.  Welcome to having an i5 quad core in 2019, games like BF5 murder that stuff, that game's physics wants more like i7-6700k minimum, it's nuts.

You can try optimising windows. You can find a windows 10 debloater on github, those work quite well, what they basically do is disable data collection shut down the telemetry stuff and remove bloatware which should help with cpu usage. Low spec gamer made a video in optimizing windows 10. Should help. Other than that perhaps upgrade to an i7 or if you have time and money you could upgrade to a ryzen 2600 or 3600