HELP!!! No display, vga and then boot led turn on

happypennys

Ok some back story. Some games like euro truck simulator 2 and rainbow six kept crashing (only one time with euro truck simulator I got a your pc ran into a problem screen), and other games like project cars 2, minecraft and browser games worked fine. The last time my pc was on was when rainbow crashed. Nothing was happening for a couple minutes so I shut my pc off and tried booting back up, I got into the bios saw my ram settings were on the wrong profile and set them back up to 3000 from 2666. Once I was done my pc wouldn't show a display (fans spin everything lights up). Sometimes the vga led stays on until I shut my pc down other times it stays on for a bit and then the boot led turns on. I have one broken pin on my mb I'm using a prime z270-a and 7700k which is slightly over clocked and delidded and the 1 pin that's missing seemed as if it did nothing. I have no idea why I'm getting no display I've tried to tinker with it for hours I have reseated the CPU, tried a different gpu, only used 1 ram stick, tried connecting the display to the motherboard and cleared the cmos. I have no idea what else to try please I need help! (Sorry for no formatting I'm writing this on my phone since well... pc kinda doesn't turn on.)