Ethernet doesn’t work

bluethreat

My Ethernet connection doesn’t work. I have tried other systems with success but mine doesn’t wanna work. It says “Unidentified network” and there is no internet connection. When I check activity (packets) it says sent 329 and received 0 idk if it has to do with anything. Also this computer was built about 2 weeks ago and it’s been wonderful haven’t had any problems with it. I have tried cmd commands, restarting pc, trying on another pc, networksettings and other cables.

specs:

ryzen 7 3700x

asus X570-i

tridentz 3200mhz ram 32gb

gigabyte rtx 2080 windforce 

wd nvme ssd sn750 500 gb 

EVGA SuperNOVA gm650

NZXT H210i 

thanks in advance 

Have you tried booting another OS? Linux perhaps?

The last time I had NIC problems it turned out to be my PSU (there were other intermittent issues).

Working under the assumption that you have not changed any settings and this suddenly started up one day it could be hardware failure. If you've verified the cable & port on your switch/router are good then we want to draw our attention towards the port on the motherboard.

do an ipconfig command and make sure you have obtained an IP address from your router.  make sure you have a gateway set and try to ping it.  can the gateway be pinged?

"Cheapness is not a skill"

Rebooting router?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7