Help with new case!

Edulon4000

I am building in a phanteks enthoo pro (full size). I would like to keep both HDD cages, and am left with a roughly 6"x6" square above where I might put an optical drive if I cared to. Since the front of the case at the top is closed, I am completely lost for ideas of what I could even put up there since I have plenty of room for everything else...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! I am open to aesthetic or performance/cooling options!

FYI: Your previous thread was identical to this one, it got deleted since we don't allow duplicates and it was in a wrong subforum anyway.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Fair enough, I wasn't sure which one was correct... My apologies.

How difficult would it be to mod the case a bit and add a raspberry pi with a display of the current CPU, GPU, and internal temps of the PC? (or maybe just a cool looking visual?)

31 minutes ago, Edulon4000 said:

Since the front of the case at the top is closed, I am completely lost for ideas of what I could even put up there since I have plenty of room for everything else...

19 minutes ago, Edulon4000 said:

How difficult would it be to mod the case a bit and add a raspberry pi with a display of the current CPU, GPU, and internal temps of the PC? (or maybe just a cool looking visual?)

So your looking for something to put in the optical drive area? There are a lot of cool things you could buy, like a Fan Hub Controller. Here are some items from newegg:

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=5.25+fan+controller

2 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

So your looking for something to put in the optical drive area? There are a lot of cool things you could buy, like a Fan Hub Controller. Here are some items from newegg:

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=5.25+fan+controller

I actually have a fan hub controller that is on the back of the case. Otherwise, great idea. I also believe I'll have some kind of rbg control with my motherboard (B450 gaming plus) but am honestly a complete noob at RGB. In fact, I wanted to set it up as subtle as possible.