Problem with RX580

ji4ko0

HI guys i bought rx580 8gb nitro+ and i have very intresting problem i set the card and install drivers so i download furmark to test and when i run furmark and hit 63-64C screen go black all fans are run normal but screen is black and when i turn off pc and turn it on screen is again black and no signal so i need to unplug it and plug it to start again and have a video signal i dont know why please help i cant undurstand this problem why i need to unplug pc to see again video signal.

8 minutes ago, ji4ko0 said:

HI guys i bought rx580 8gb nitro+ and i have very intresting problem i set the card and install drivers so i download furmark to test and when i run furmark and hit 63-64C screen go black all fans are run normal but screen is black and when i turn off pc and turn it on screen is again black and no signal so i need to unplug it and plug it to start again and have a video signal i dont know why please help i cant undurstand this problem why i need to unplug pc to see again video signal.

what psu do you have? what's the rest of your system?

Hp 800 g1 

Cpu I5-4590

Ram : 12GB DDR3

I have dual psu so for system i use hp 350w with certificate and for gpu only use 500w segotep no certificate.

i test the gpu in other pc and again i get the black screen :(