Choosing a Keyboard is the hardest thing to do

As the title says, I have a really hard time on deciding what keyboard I want to buy. I spent hours and hours of watching reviews, researching, I just can't decide.

What I wanna do with it:

Mostly Game but I also code time to time.

Switches:

I really don't care about the Switch. I just don't like Romer-G, but I can get used to everything, if it has to be RomerG I can get used to that aswell.

I am using a Razer Blackwidow 2016, it's a little clicky and I don't mind it, but silent/linear would also be ok.

Preferences:

I like good build quality. I would prefer something with a metal housing, I just want that premium feel. Also USB-C detachable would be cool, but just nice to have, not a must have.

I'd like nice keycaps, doubleshot PBT would be nice, but I'm not an expert on this, so if there are alternatives, I`m in!

I am used to full size keyboards, so I would like a full size one or a TKL, but not something like 65% etc. TKL is preferred

RGB is optional

Budget:

I would love something not overpriced, but if the price is justified, I am happy to pay for it, so budget is not really a problem right now.

Also I am from Austria, so I would like to end up with a german layout. It would be perfect if it came with the german layout out of the box, but I can also manage to buy aftermarket keycaps and switch them.

So far I have as favourites:

Steelseries Apex Pro TKL - Price is a little high, not sure about the keycap quality.

Razer Huntsman TE - Not sure if I wanna trust Razer again, and the only one available here is with US layout, so I would have to buy replacement keys

HyperX Alloy Origins - Not sure about the quality, never saw or tested a hyperx keyboard.

What do you think about my 3 favourites, and do you have other recommendations?

I kinda like Logitech, I like their design but they want to sell most of their equipment with those RomerGs..

12 minutes ago, cracmeister said:

As the title says, I have a really hard time on deciding what keyboard I want to buy. I spent hours and hours of watching reviews, researching, I just can't decide.

You are doing it wrong.

Go down to your local mega-computer store.

Test out all the keyboards.

Buy the one that feels best under your fingers.

Problem solved.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

16 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You are doing it wrong.

Go down to your local mega-computer store.

Test out all the keyboards.

Buy the one that feels best under your fingers.

Problem solved.

I did that today actually. I was at 2 different computer stores, problem is they had only Logitech, Roccat, Corsair, Razer and noname stuff. I tried the Razer Huntsman Elite and Classic, they did not have the TE in stock. But I can say that I don't mind the switches. But because I was kind of a Razer fanboy before, I hesitate to buy that again, I would like to go another way, I would only buy the Huntsman TE if it's kinda the only option left.

I tried some Logitech stuff, but I didn't like the 915 and the other stuff was pretty outdated. I don't like Roccats design, and corsair was too hardcore gamer style looking. It's like I said, I don't really care much about the switches and the feel of typing, don't get me wrong I still want good switches and the overall typing experience should be satisfying, but my main priority is design I guess.