Need help, really sad

ggwpwww

Hi guys, i need help about audio.

In my previous PC i really enjoy my musics using JBL extreme with aux cable connected to PC, but now i sold my PC and bought a high spec laptop for convenience but the sound with the speaker are not as good as PC.

I was using Realtek EQ in my previous PC, but now the new laptop only has Creative Sound blaster EQ, which sounds bad. Like crackling noise when there is a high pitch sound, and bass are not as good as Realtek and no loudness equalization.

All test are done and no result of improving sound blaster sound card. All tested with Aux cable plugged (coz Bluetooth mode has no effect on EQ).

Speaker : JBL Extreme 2 (AUX connected)

Old PC Sound Card : Realtek HD Audio

New Laptop Sound Card : Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 5

It shows Realtek device on my laptop, but i only can change EQ in sound blaster app. Audio enhancement tab are gone.

Please help me, is there a way to use just realtek? guide me :(

I really need a graphic EQ and Loudness Equalizer(sound normalization) for my games :(

Extra note : i tried a program called Equalizer APO, but doesnt change my sounds. doesnt work.

5 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

Maybe try installing Realtek drivers. But its probably your laptop. Not the software.

Hi, i tried installing but it doesnt work. Tried other versions too.
Seems like the Realtek drivers working together with sound blaster, so i cant access to any default Realtek Enhancements.

Different version of Realtek is buggy, sounds are very small, but it shows only loudness eq tab, no graphic eq tab.

19 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

Maybe buy a seperate thing for your music. Not directly off a laptop.

you mean amplifier/ external sound card?
do you have recommendation? I need something that has loudness equalizer and graphic eq.
thanks for the suggestion, gonna check some on online shops.

11 minutes ago, ggwpwww said:

do you have recommendation? I need something that has loudness equalizer and graphic eq.

I dont know much about sounds and amps. I'm sure someone else can help you here.

2 hours ago, ggwpwww said:

For equalizer app you need to re install it to the specific output device you want to use. You also need the graphic eq to go with it. Which I would recommend peace eq. But laptop outputs generally don't sound very good. So if you're willing to drop some dough I can help you out in that front just state a budget

3 hours ago, rice guru said:

For equalizer app you need to re install it to the specific output device you want to use. You also need the graphic eq to go with it. Which I would recommend peace eq. But laptop outputs generally don't sound very good. So if you're willing to drop some dough I can help you out in that front just state a budget

Hi, Specific output device like what? i tried many realtek versions and this laptop just reverts to original because of un supported version.

What is peace eq? I dont know much about audio programs coz i just used realtek for my whole life xD

sorry im kinda newbie, pls answer :D

So try reinstalling equalizer apo and it will ask you which device you want it to effect in my case having many audio outputs I have to choose could be realtek device could be one of my external dacs. Peace eq is the interface you play with to actualy eq sound