Who wants to help me plan my loop?

SO I haven't had a custom loop in a VERY long time. I got lazy and bought an AIO a while back and have been using them for a few years now. I just ordered an EK A240G kit and it's coming in in a few days. I've been racking my brain for the past couple days trying to figure out how to run my loop and make it look good. I've included a couple pics of ideas that I have but I'm not 100% sure I'd like how they look. Any ideas you might have, let me know. I've also included a bare pic of my PC if you want to edit one for yourself and post it up. Ideally I would like to run push/pull and the only place in this case that will fit with this mobo is in the front of the case. And yes, my PC is very green lol. And yes I will be doing a better wire tuck job when I put in the new loop. When I slapped this Corsair AIO in I was in a rush and slacked really bad. The specs are as follows:

Case: Rosewill Cullinan (interior painted by yours truly)

Motherboard: ASUS Hero Maximus IX

CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.9Ghz

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Boot Drive: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

PSU: Corsair 750W

IMG_20191216_133728 (1).jpg

IMG_20191216_133728.jpg

IMG_20191216_133728 (2).jpg

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

I'd highly recommend getting a 2nd aluminum rad for this. a single 240 aluminum might not be enough and aluminum rads can be found for cheap.

might also want to get a splitter and ball valve to drain the loop (which i tried to draw at the pump outlet lol)

loop.thumb.jpg.3d59ffe23f67f1c85cb0d0ec26fe3197.jpg

this is my ms paint masterpiece

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

I'd highly recommend getting a 2nd aluminum rad for this. a single 240 aluminum might not be enough and aluminum rads can be found for cheap.

might also want to get a splitter and ball valve to drain the loop (which i tried to draw at the pump outlet lol)

loop.thumb.jpg.3d59ffe23f67f1c85cb0d0ec26fe3197.jpg

this is my ms paint masterpiece

Beautiful work of art my friend. That's actually my plan for the future is to throw a second rad in the loop. I'll end up getting one sometime in the next couple of months. For right now I could just afford the kit itself BUT I will be upgrading it over time. Due to the fact that I'm getting another rad in a couple months I'm not even going to bother putting a drain in the loop until I get the second rad, the way I see it is that I'm going to be adding parts well before I need to flush it, so I might as well add a drain when I add another radiator. 

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

2 minutes ago, RecyclopsReveng3 said:

Due to the fact that I'm getting another rad in a couple months I'm not even going to bother putting a drain in the loop until I get the second rad, the way I see it is that I'm going to be adding parts well before I need to flush it, so I might as well add a drain when I add another radiator. 

my only concern there is that it's much easier to swap parts in and out if you have an easy way to empty the loop

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

my only concern there is that it's much easier to swap parts in and out if you have an easy way to empty the loop

That's true. When that day comes in a couple months, I'll HONESTLY probably just cut one of the tubes and let it drain through the slit lol I'm ALSO planning on replacing the clear tubing with...guess what color....