Upgrading GPU: RX 5700 XT or wait for a new gen?

Klulas

I currently have a GTX 1050Ti. I'm looking to get a new GPU and after some research, the RX 5700 XT seems to be the best price/performance for my budget and use.
The upgrade is primarily for gaming. With Cyberpunk and other new titles coming out soon, the 1050Ti isn't all that sufficient anymore.The second use for the GPU is 3D work in Autodesk Maya.
I'm specifically looking to buy the Sapphire Pulse version of the card.

So my question is, whether I should buy the card now (if I should buy it at all) or whether I should wait and see what the rumored new gen from AMD looks like.
This is what my build would look like with the RX 5700 XT:

That's the one terrible thing about PC's, is there is always going to be something new coming out within months to a year of your purchases. I really like the performance of the 5700XT. It handles all my games like a champ and when I edit content to post online, it barely breaks a sweat. It really is a great card for the money, so long as you get the custom card, instead of doing what I did and buying the reference card with the noisy blower. With the developers adding stability with updated drivers very consistently, it just continues to improve on performance (I am having some issues with mine, but its strict to the reference cards and not the custom cards.) So at a value standpoint, I would say pull the trigger. You will be really happy to have a card that meets/exceeds the performance of an RTX2070 for the price. But if you want to wait for the latest and greatest, that's up to you. 

That being said, I wish you the best over your holiday season, and good luck!

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB