Looking for specific program

Tursiops

Hi everyone,

In my company we had a program that was developped in house to record all packages that arrived and to whom they were going to.

This program no longer works with windows 10, and the developper no longer works for the company, so it cannot be modified to work, and the company doesn't want to pay someone else to do it, so i've been asked to find a replacement.

I've done quite a bit of searching but everything i can find are package tracking tools , but that's not what I'm looking for, here is what the program should do.

Record Sender + Receiver

Send automatic email tro receiver to warn them that a package is waiting for them.

Once the person comes to take the package, it is marked as delivered in the system.

Keep records of packages still waiting for someone to come pick them up,

Ability to send reminders for people to come pick up their packages.

If any program exists that offers any or all of this functionality i'll be happy to know.

Thank you,

Rafael.

I don't have personal experience (the companies I've worked for do things manually). But you are looking something for "internal parcels" or along those lines. This is what my google search brought up https://www.mailroom-security.com/internal-mail-tracking listing some of things you are looking for.

More from my search:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv