External HDD

Monyo

Hi guys, Good day everyone!

Can anyone recommend me the best External HDD for best quality comes with little techy thing like it has features of online back up files, easy and portable to carry for traveling, stylish design,not easy to hack as i will put very important files and documents, Budget is not a problem. Thank you guys! also i am currently thinking of seagate and WD? and does it comes with a anti virus?

3 minutes ago, Monyo said:

Hi guys, Good day everyone!

Can anyone recommend me the best External HDD for best quality comes with little techy thing like it has features of online back up files, easy and portable to carry for traveling, stylish design,not easy to hack as i will put very important files and documents, Budget is not a problem. Thank you guys! also i am currently thinking of seagate and WD? and does it comes with a anti virus?

hard drives do not have antivirus. your computer does. a hard drive itself does not protect from "hacking" or malware, your computer does. all hard drives are the same, and all SSDs are the same in term of just storing files as you dont seem to need a specific speed drive

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

@LamoidZombieDog @D.U.F.F.Thank you guys. but my PC don't have a USB C drive. is  there a 2nd option other brand? that i can use everyday without corrupting my files or data loss

Just now, D.U.F.F. said:

Have you ever heard that there are USB-C to USB-A cables. Not to mention dozens of other cables with different connectors. The device comes with TWO DIFFERENT CABLES.

no shit thats a thing. but as i figured, which he just confirmed for me above, he does not have a USB C Device.

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

4 minutes ago, D.U.F.F. said:

images.jpeg.8f6681876db2a3834e309b760fe96860.jpeg

no shit.