New Build CyberMonday

Hello I hoped on this forum quickly to get sum suggestions or even a whole new build entirely this is my first build im looking to spend around $800 U.S and I only need suggestions or even a whole new PC with different parts then what i have posted for my own, this might not be the best since this is my first build but i'd appreciate advice and help i could get from anybody and lastly thank you.

- As for requirements I plan to use this PC for everyday uses like web browsing and gaming (on high to ultra settings while being able to run 100+ FPS at a constant output)

- The games I plan to run such as CS:GO, GMOD, Minecraft, GTA 5, NFS Heat and many soon to come games

- My budget is $800 if it can be done for less it would be best I would still approve builds that slightly go over my budget too

8 minutes ago, JG24478 said:

gaming (on high to ultra settings while being able to run 100+ FPS at a constant output)

Not gonna happen with a 590. This is essentially an overclocked 580 which is just a better binned/overlocked 480. You should get a AMD 5700 or GTX 1660 Super Minimum to hit your 100 FPS target at 1080p. If you can fit a 2060S or 5700 XT that would be ideal for "many soon to come games". 

6 minutes ago, Blatcher2 said:

Not gonna happen with a 590. This is essentially an overclocked 580 which is just a better binned/overlocked 480. You should get a AMD 5700 or GTX 1660 Super Minimum to hit your 100 FPS target at 1080p. If you can fit a 2060S or 5700 XT that would be ideal for "many soon to come games". 

Also, getting R5 3600 will help with that.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

1 hour ago, gloop said:

Board doesn't support 3600Mhz memory: 

Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 20.43.53.png

It may still work and if not he can just run it a lower frequency

18 hours ago, Blatcher2 said:

It may still work and if not he can just run it a lower frequency

Why pay extra if you aren’t going to get the full use of the memory?

3200MHz (https://pcpartpicker.com/product/z3VD4D/team-t-force-vulcan-z-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3200-memory-tlzgd416g3200hc16cdc01) is $15 cheaper and he can pump this into other parts of the build.