Blanking 5.25" slots in a tower case?

crotach

Hi folks,

I'm upgrading my system residing in a Silverstone Temjin TJ-07 full tower case, and I've decided to dump all the hard drives and just use SSD. As a result I don't need the 3x5.25" hard disk cage (fits 4 drives + fan) and basically I'll have 6 unused 5.25" slots.

I can't find the blank plates to close the gap if I remove the hard disk cage.

Does anyone have an idea how to close the 6 bay gap so that it's aestetically pleasing?

My other option is to get rid of the optical drive and the 3.5" front USB ports and replace the entire front with something like this:

https://www.coldzero.eu/silverstone-tj07-front-panel-hexx

I could fit a rad in the front then, but I'm not sure that's really needed. There's a 3x140mm rad in the bottom that's more than enough, but if I can't find a better option I might go with this :)

Thanks!

IMG_20191129_195507.jpg

3D printing is wonderful for stuff like this. Take a look at thingiverse, even if you dont have a 3D printer I think can get them painted by someone using their service.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

What do the other ones look like? I bought spares from corsair. So idk if other manufactures stock them or if they are really designed different.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Well the original ones are aluminium and they screw into the case. These days you mostly find cheaper materials like plastic or steel.