HELP, PLEASE.

I have a hp dl380 g5 that doesn't presumably doesn't post or boot. Wouldn't even power on , so I replaced the mobo. Powers on. Fans run full speed and after a few seconds it gives many errors and beeps. It doesn't output any video. Not looking to recycle this, as it is my first and only server. It has 8x2gb of memory.

20191128_113802.jpg

HI looking at the lights alone have are you sure its the correct memory for that new board? 

Also have you looked up the beeps on the troubleshooting?

Can you post a video of it trying to boot. And if you can see the errors on a screen include that on the video. Lastly the beeps are mainly what is gonna tell me whats wrong with the server. So if you could try to boot it while trying to boot it I might be able to find out whats wrong with it.

Had it ever worked prior, and what made you replace the motherboard?

Start by only booting it with the minimum amount of RAM (1x per CPU per channel - look at the guide)

Make sure you've given the motherboard every source of power it needs, look for pictures online.

Consider using your personal computer + virtualbox orr personal computer + docker, instead. The processors from the G5s are so old that a 2019 "Pentium" will give you better performance and energy savings.