Which RTX 2080 TI to watercool?

Hi Everyone, first time posting here so please bare with me. I’m currently in the process of building a new PC. This will be my first ever custom water loop. I’ve gone with the Corsair Hydro X system. This is simply because I already have an AX1200i and 9 LL120 fans and hubs etc and want to be able to control everything with the icue software. So I already have the hydro x RTX 2080 ti waterblock. The question I have is does it matter which RTX 2080 TI I buy since I’m putting the waterblock on it? By that I mean as long as it is compatible with the block (which Corsair’s website tells which ones are) will it make a difference if I buy a cheaper one as opposed to an expensive one with a fancy custom cooler. Here in the UK I can get a ASUS turbo RTX 2080 ti with a noisy blower fan for about £800, or a palit one with two fans for a similar amount (both compatible with the block). While a more custom cooling card can be £1100+. Will I get a better overclock with an expensive card (due to things like better vrms I presume) or will they all just be reference boards anyway so I might as well just buy the cheap one since I’m mounting the waterblock?

Thanks guys you’ve confirmed what I thought. As far as I can gather the hydro x waterblock is only compatible with cards that have reference/FE PCBs so I should just get the cheapest compatible card since the cooler is coming off anyways. A FE card would be nice but difficult to get hold of in the UK so I will probably go with ASUS turbo one. No point spending an extra £300 on a fancy one then.