Eclipse not installing plugin

oliverjrose99

i'm trying to install a plugin/software in eclipse but it just comes up with

whats wrong

Oh,you're trying to get window builder.

Here : http://download.eclipse.org/windowbuilder/WB/release/R201309271200/4.3/

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Eclipse already comes with a window builder build in. Just create a new class and right click it --> Open With --> WindowBuilder Editor

pCuRzbV.png

Eclipse already comes with a window builder build in. Just create a new class and right click it --> Open With --> WindowBuilder Editor

That either came from some addon you installed or they removed it because I don't have it in the newest version of Eclipse.

That either came from some addon you installed or they removed it because I don't have it in the newest version of Eclipse.

Nope never installed any plugin just got it with eclipse for java EE developers. You might of installed the standard edition and if you're doing simple java programming or any sort of java programming then I'd recommend EE version because it's just allot less and doesn't have any useless tools you'd never use.