Hard drive help

So i dunno much about hard drives, just though id put that right up at the top.

Anyway, i was gonna play some bo2 zombies ( Loved it back in the day ) and couldnt get it to work ( Crappy internet and not being able to connect to the servers ), so i found a client that let you play it offline, and all my problems were solved!

Untill i wanted to play multiplayer ( vs bots or somthing, i dunno lol ) so i downloaded another client that did multiplayer offline, Sweeeet, untill i tried it out and it totally didnt work, so i downloaded their file checker, to check if any of my bo2 files got messed up ( steam took most of the day before downloading it ) and it crashed with an error code similar to this ( https://github.com/Pryaxis/TShock/issues/1238 ) ( I dunno what Pryaxis is but they had the same error lines or whatever so google pulled it up when i googled my error code ) and the last comment says 

"

As a footnote to your issue, CRC errors are filesystem related. It means the filesystem entry in your filesystems metadata doesn't match the file and your system is in quite a lot of danger of corruption if not fixed.

Re-logic world files do not have any data integrity checks built into them (apart from a magic), and cannot check themselves for consistency.

It would be pertinent to do a chkdsk /f as soon as possible.
"

and because i was having some issues with the drive previously, ( Like when i was in windows file explorer, in the root, it would take like 15/20 seconds to load all 8 of the folders, and every now and then the file explorer would just stop responding for a solid 30/40 seconds )  ( its a 1tb wd drive btw )  i thought wth, i might as well devote an evening to mabey trying to fix my hdd.

And i did some googling i found someone made a chkdsk gui that makes it a little easier than messing with the command. i ended up using the first gui on this site https://www.raymond.cc/blog/running-a-check-disk-with-an-easy-to-use-interface/

and selected the correct drive, i have 3 total, and let it run.

[Inser pic here]

Six hours later ( i waited because i know that eta estimates are usually really high when they start off ) and it says ( i think anyway ) 800hrs, or a little more than 33 days remaining.

Is this right or is my hdd like super F***** or whats up with this.

the system its self has the following specs

i7-8086k @5ghz

RTX 2070

16gb ddr4 3200 memory

2 hdd's one wd one seagate, both 1tb

1 ssd samsung 500gb

750 watt psu

ltt.PNG