Thoughts my planned build

Bobban

Hello, it's time for me to buy a New and fresh gaming computer. My budget is 20'000 Swedish crowns ($2000). I mostly play games such as rust, League, cod and other fps games. I also play story games and the idea is to play on higher graphics. 

So I am wondering If this is a good computer to buy for $2000 US: 

Let me know if you got any improvements

3 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

Do you want to make your pc detonate with that power supply? A VS650 with a 9700k and a 2080S?

That wasn't my intention. I forgot to put that I am not good with computers in the description. What other power supply do you recommend?

1 minute ago, Bobban said:

That wasn't my intention. I forgot to put that I am not good with computers in the description. What other power supply do you recommend?

look for something in at least tier A

Here's a significantly better build. I changed the pricing to be swedish since USD does not apply for your market, and noticed that even though I picked cheaper parts the budget was still exceeded. If you want to save even more money, a Ryzen 5 3500 will suffice.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor kr2339.00 @ CDON SE
Motherboard MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard kr1278.00 @ Dustin Home
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory kr899.00 @ CDON SE
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total kr4516.00
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-12 18:03 CET+0100  

you would find this combination suitable should you need to drop price,

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Bobban said:

I posted an almost identical build I was working on with a slightly better motherboard, but other than that identical.

I would go with a 650 Corsair RMx (2018). From what I understand the RMx is > RM quality wise. I don't even know what a VS is but by looking at its price I imagine it's pretty low quality since the RMx costs double for same wattage.

4 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Here's a significantly better build. I changed the pricing to be swedish since USD does not apply for your market, and noticed that even though I picked cheaper parts the budget was still exceeded. If you want to save even more money, a Ryzen 5 3500 will suffice.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor kr2339.00 @ CDON SE
Motherboard MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard kr1278.00 @ Dustin Home
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory kr899.00 @ CDON SE
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total kr4516.00
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-12 18:03 CET+0100  

you would find this combination suitable should you need to drop price,

I dont know if i am stupid or not but i cant see the cpu cooler anywhere in your pcpartpicker list. Do you have any suggestions on a cpu cooler?

3 minutes ago, Bobban said:

I dont know if i am stupid or not but i cant see the cpu cooler anywhere in your pcpartpicker list. Do you have any suggestions on a cpu cooler?

The CPU comes with its own cooler. If you prefer an aftermarket cooler, be quiet and noctua have compelling high end offerings. What did you have in mind?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The CPU comes with its own cooler. If you prefer an aftermarket cooler, be quiet and noctua have compelling high end offerings. What did you have in mind?

If i buy a be quiet or noctua cooler, is it a big difference compared to the cooler that comes with the cpu?

1 minute ago, Bobban said:

If i buy a be quiet or noctua cooler, is it a big difference compared to the cooler that comes with the cpu?

high end coolers offer some serious cooling performance, something like a Notcua U12S or U14A would provide some no nonsense cooling. There's also the Dark Rock Slim or Dark Rock from be quiet,

Primary PC:

7 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

high end coolers offer some serious cooling performance, something like a Notcua U12S or U14A would provide some no nonsense cooling. There's also the Dark Rock Slim or Dark Rock from be quiet,

Thanks for your help, i think i might go for the build that you created with a dark rock pro 4.