Help Windows 10

LHRaBBiT

Ammm... I ducked my icon hitboxes really badly.... xD I have no idea how to fix it nor I found any solution, any help or ideas how to fix and make my icon hitbox normal again? :D 
image.thumb.png.274dbfa20c71cac5e4d1478d642d376c.png

Edit 1: Managed to do it by making text size to 300% or so (basically max) and making it 100% (normal) left me with this mess.... xD 

2 minutes ago, LHRaBBiT said:

Edit 1: Managed to do it by making text size to 300% or so (basically max) and making it 100% (normal) left me with this mess.... xD 

Has your windows 10 any restoring points? If so restore your system couple days back.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

Just now, SavageNeo said:

Has your windows 10 any restoring points? If so restore your system couple days back.

Pretty sure I have none of those... xD 

12 minutes ago, LHRaBBiT said:

Pretty sure I have none of those... xD 

Go check. Go to windows settings-updating and security-restore-startup advanced settings- advanced settings-system restore. If there is none just press x or restart your pc. If there are some restore your system.

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/reset-windows-10-pc

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

6 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

Go check. Go to windows settings-updating and security-restore-startup advanced settings- advanced settings-system restore. If there is none just press x or restart your pc. If there are some restore your system.

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/reset-windows-10-pc

Yeah, ty for the advice, I would never guess that I actually had some, now it's fixed, ty ;)