Raijintek Nemesis and Themis evo unveiled

brownninja97

RAIJINTEK_Nemesis_02.jpg

So firstly there is the nemesis, with two 140mm fans, has five 8mm copper heatpipes with no direct contact(AAWW HHEELLL NAAAWW). the fans will operate between 600 and 1000 rpm. The price is pretty decent at 59.90 euros

As for socket support both Nemesis and Themis Evo support Intel LGA 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and AMD Socket AM2, AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2(+) processors.

RAIJINTEK_Themis_Evo_01.jpg

So this is the Themis evo which has a 120mm fan which operates between 1000-1500 rpm. It has 4 8mm copper heat pipes. This hits the market at 32.90euros.

Sadly there are no cheesy names here today, i was hoping for some crazy name for the heatsink or fans.

http://www.techpowerup.com/197604/raijintek-unveils-the-nemesis-and-themis-evo-cpu-coolers.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Why are these products needed... there are already 100+ others just like them. Only cool thing are the fan colour scheme.

Why are these products needed... there are already 100+ others just like them. Only cool thing are the fan colour scheme.

Because they are aggressively priced. They make good products for very little money compared to similar products from other manufacturers.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.