iTunes Purchased music empty (Windows + iPhone)

Hi. Recently, as in last month, I purchased 2 songs from iTunes. This is the first time I'm buying something on iTunes. I'm not subscribed to Apple Music.

1st song from iPhone iTunes Store, 2nd song from Windows iTunes.

Now, the problem is that I can't see all my purchased music on any device. I can only see what I got locally, which is the 1st song on iPhone and the 2nd song on Windows. There's no way to download and synchronize my library so I can see all my purchased songs on 1 device. If I go on iTunes Store on iPhone, then Purchased tab, it's empty. Same on Windows iTunes on Account >> Purchased. 

If I log in to a new device, there's nothing, no song. Like they don't even exist on my account.

I tried everything. I'm connected with the same account of course. I got Order confirmation e-mails. My orders show up in Purchase History. There are no Hidden Purchases. I even contacted Apple Support and they didn't solve anything. 

Now, a weird thing I noticed on the Windows iTunes is that on the Purchased tab, which is empty, I can only see 2 categories on the top-right side: Books and Audiobooks. I've seen some older pictures online showing that there was a Music category there as well. Idk if only on MacOS, Windows or both. Anyway, I know Apple ditched iTunes on MacOS and moved the music to the Music App. But they said for Windows, iTunes will remain. Yet, I can't see the music from my account. If I delete those songs from my PC and iPhone, they'll be gone forever, 'cuz there's no way to re-download them from.

Yes, I saved the songs on my PC, but the point is they should be available on any device I log in with my account. And yes, I know I can connect my iPhone to my PC and sync the libraries, but that's no different than having external mp3 files added into your library. They're not recognized as purchased songs on my account.

I bought music from Google Play Music too, and the songs are there on my account, accessible from anywhere where I log in. Like on an actual Cloud server where I can play or download anytime anywhere.

So I'm asking if anyone of you has the same issue. Can you see your purchased music on Windows and iPhone? If you got MacOS, I'm curious what's the situation there as well. Also, let me know if you have older purchases. Do you see them? If not, did you see them in the past?

iTunes.jpg