Accidentally started up my Windows 10 install on another computer, can this cause possible potential issues?

Otto_iii

I was having a few to be determined issues with my computer (turned out to just be DOA GPU) and was going to wipe my SSD, it is a R5 3600 + RX590 series system and i plonked it into a old 2c/4t APU powered optiplex, my plan was too boot from USB but i didnt check BIOS boot configuration and instead, before i could stop it, it had loaded to desktop already with my AMD builds install. 

Now i have moved said SSD back to the AMD Desktop, DDU'd and reinstalled GPU drivers, max performance (FPS etc) is same in games/benchmarks etc, but in games, browsing, basic desktop stuff i notice occasional stutters, oddly enough they don't get reported by most FPS counters, but are very noticeable, even if rare, especially in games like VRChat that stress single core workloads.  Obviously solution is to just wipe the drive and reinstall but im wondering what could of potentially got screwed up when i loaded my Windows 10 install back and forth between computers. 

Nothing wrong, but stuttering is probably caused by bad drivers, not by moving Windows to another computer.

yeah thats what i figured, but im wondering if something screwy could of maybe happened with registry or who knows what from drive utilizing completely different hardware for a bit.  note ive had computer for nearly a month and all these issues started happening recently

Had another weird thing happen yesterday, but could be case related, or who knows what.  i plugged blank new USB flash into 3.0 panel in front, upon removing it computer immediately shut-down, then upon re-inserting it it did the same, back and forth had to of had like 4 complete shut-downs...  I reformatted the drive, threw some documents on it and now its not happening, but was weirdest hard-shutdown/full on crash ive ever experienced.  dont know how that could be windows related though, but it stopped happening once i formatted the drive

going to format drive and reinstall eventually, hope all the weirdness goes away with that as otherwise won't know what issues im having

You should investigate problem using event viewer and maybe some other tools. After format you'll have no chance for that.