ModMat Extreme as Mousepad?

CCap

Hello Forum:

With the purchase of all my liquid cooling parts from a 3rd party website, I thought "why not just buy a ModMat Xtreme with it?" So, I threw it into the bundle. I have not ordered it yet, but I was curious if it would suffice as a mousepad/ desk mat. If so, then awesome. If not, then I am going to add a Razer goliathus mousepad to the cart.

Just curious :lol:

//CCap

//ccap

Yep, it should be fine. I think it's made out of similar material to Corsair's MM200 series

Thank you for the quick reply. Awesome, just saved $35 dollars. :lol:

//CCap

//ccap

why are you using a mousepad? i'm using my desk and it works just fine. also isn't the modmat extreme as long as Linus? 

why are you using a mousepad? i'm using my desk and it works just fine. also isn't the modmat extreme as long as Linus? 

Yeah, I have a rather large desk. :I 

On the topic of Mousepads, I've had one since I've begun using a mouse. I can't imagine not having one, and the one I'm using now is in pretty rough shape- which sparked the thought of me getting a new one. The Modmat Xtreme seemed like it would be sufficient for one, and I was just wondering if anybody have ever tried to use one before, or knew what the texture was like. 

//CCap

//ccap