Ryzen 2200g defaults to absurdly high voltages - rant and warning

Have not been here a while, I'm looking for help other than the absurdly bad gigabyte support team and also warning whoever reads this.

My specs are:

Ryzen 2200g

Gigabyte B450m S2H - utter fucking horseshit of a board even considering the price point

RAM and other stuff does not matter right now.

Now my problem is that the gigabyte's BIOS is utter bullshit and defaults to voltages far higher than stated safe by AMD. I mean really fucking higher. Default vCore at load of 1.45 to 1.475 is stupid, though apparently within spec but that does not concern me that much. The vega 8 integrated graphics should not however default to 1.4625V!!! Yes, that is the value this board defaults to. At 1100MHz. When overclockers fear pushing to beyond 1.35V. That is also not my only concern as this SHOULD be fixable by setting the voltage manualy. BUT when I set the gpu voltage in bios manualy to something more reasonable it IGNORES my choice completely. And did I mention there is no Vcore option in the BIOS? Not that it matters, given that it completely ignores anything I try to do.

Conclusion: avoid this board at all costs. It is not even worth the materials from which it is manufactured. Also ignore my english, I'm tired and angry.