Mac OS Catalina

Mac OS Catalina is horrible barely any apps can support it like OBS when I opened up OBS it just had thousands of problems, the sad thing is that you can not go back to Mac OS Mojave:( 

Does anyone have any ideas how to go back to Mac OS Mojave with out resetting the device??

If I was going to choose the best Mac OS, it would be Mac OS Mojave

#Mojave

There is no way to really go back without resetting to my knowledge. I am hopping that software's start changing so 10.15 can start to be supported but with them disabling 32 bit applications it is a huge pain. 10.14.6 is going to be the best OS for awhile until apps for Mac start to be updated to 64 bit so they can be supported. Thanks Apple >.>

If you backed up with Time Machine before updating then you should be able to reinstall Mojave and then restore from your backup. Other than that I don't really know a way off the top of my head.

Also did y'all like not realize they were disabling 32-bit app support and didn't check to make sure your important apps worked? 64-bit only was a pretty big thing AFAIK, that's why I checked to make sure all the software I need to work was 64-bit before I updated. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

If you backed up with Time Machine before updating then you should be able to reinstall Mojave and then restore from your backup. Other than that I don't really know a way off the top of my head.

Also did y'all like not realize they were disabling 32-bit app support and didn't check to make sure your important apps worked? 64-bit only was a pretty big thing AFAIK, that's why I checked to make sure all the software I need to work was 64-bit before I updated. 

I knew the change was being made doesn't make it any better. Cisco Anyconnect still has yet to release an update to an application that will work correctly on 10.15. But does not mean I still don't love the new update has nice features and overall do not think its a bad update at all.

7 minutes ago, Squeave said:

I knew the change was being made doesn't make it any better. 

Eh, can't really fault Apple for pushing out 32-bit support. It had to be done sometime, and they've already gone 64-bit only with iOS and iPadOS so it made sense for the ecosystem as a whole. It will be a pain for a bit though if you need software to work but also want the new features. 

Cisco Anyconnect still has yet to release an update to an application that will work correctly on 10.15. 

Always bamboozles me, the devs knew this was coming too, right? Weird how a lot of companies that make important software reeeeeeally hate to actually update it. My dad does a lot of financial stuff, he has to work with plugins that still require Internet Explorer ?. Thankfully I mostly work with Excel and other very common stuff that's updated regularly. 

But does not mean I still don't love the new update has nice features and overall do not think its a bad update at all.

This is true, 'tis a nice update. I don't use it much differently than I did Mojave though, but I am pleased with the overhaul to System Preferences. Bit of a learning curve because stuff is in different places, but it's much more consistent with iOS now. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

There isn't a way to roll back, unless as has already been stated you had a time machine backup.

I personally dual and sometimes triple boot my Macbooks with High Sierra, Mojave & Catalina because of this