Razer Core V2 won't turn on

(sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker)

I've bought Razer Core V2 from an auction for like $150, but it didn't come with Thunderbolt Cable. They said it's from return and doesn't turn on. My laptop is 2018 LG Gram with i5. I've inserted my RX580 into it, bought a legit ANKER Thunderbolt3 cable and connected everything. The station only makes a double click noise, which sounds like a relay switchnig on, then immidiately off and i hear a countinuos quiet hum, possibly a PSU fan. Then nothing happens: my laptop doesn't charge, nothing pops-up on the screen and my external monitor doesn't react. I've installed some drivers for AMD External graphics, Razer Synapse, but still nothing. Is it actually dead, or am I missing something? What could be the fault? Everything looks brand new inside and outside, no damaged parts. I've seen on web, that some people got LG Gram with razer core to work. Any possible fix, or am I forced to get rid of this and boy a proper working one? Maybe my LG Gram doesn't support eGPU, like previous buyer's laptop, so he returned it?

I've had that problem using an Aorus Gaming Box on a Razer Blade Stealth, I was able to get it working by making sure the blade stealth was charged to over 95% full before plugging it in. Also, I know it's supposed to be hotpluggable, however I seem to have the best luck with eGPU's if I connect them while the laptop is off.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂