My pc needs major help

xtrathund3r

So I got a new case for my pc and switched things out last night and I went to go play so destiny 2 like I normally do but i got into a match 5 minutes later screen went black and pc shut down now I go into a match and the screen just freezes I wait like 5 minutes it load bios but then cancels and just restarts the pc I've tried many things like checking all the wires reinstalling drivers etc Any help with this?

Oh and not only that o just started destiny 2 and was watching my show so I was idle in the menu screen and it did that and froze and restarted

Check the CPU Heatsink.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

Check the CPU Heatsink.

Like just take it off and reapply thermal paste or? 

5 minutes ago, xtrathund3r said:

Like just take it off and reapply thermal paste or? 

Not yet. Check if its still installed like it should be. I dont know what you use. But Stock Coolers for example can lose hold on the CPU if you move Hardware. Tiny amount of space is enough and the CPU temps go  up. Takes around 5 Minutes and Bam. PC shuts down to prefent CPU damage. Or it Just freezes.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Not yet. Check if its still installed like it should be. I dont know what you use. But Stock Coolers for example can lose hold on the CPU if you move Hardware. Tiny amount of space is enough and the CPU temps go  up. Takes around 5 Minutes and Bam. PC shuts down to prefent CPU damage.

Even though my cpu get up to 62c while playing destiny 2 I should still do that

1 minute ago, xtrathund3r said:

Even though my cpu get up to 62c while playing destiny 2 I should still do that

62° is no Problem. If the Temps stay that way. Heat is not your Problem. Just check the Cables, The RAM ect. If you didnt cause any Damage, im sure its some kind of install fail.

3 minutes ago, Praesi said:

62° is no Problem. If the Temps stay that way. Heat is not your Problem. Just check the Cables, The RAM ect. If you didnt cause any Damage, im sure its some kind of install fail.

That's what I thought but I had checked everything and made sure it was good but it just freezes when I'm on destiny which use to work and other stuff It doesnt seem like it crashes

See like this happened earlier then It stays on the screen then restarted to bios and cancels itself 

20191018_094813.jpg

First thing i would do is check the RAM. Its easy to do. Remove all but one and run Destiny. Than remove it and test the next ect. Deffect RAM can cause all kind of bad behaviour. Bluescreen, Blackscreen, Freeze ect.

First thing i would do is check the RAM. Its easy to do. Remove all but one and run Destiny. Than remove it and test the next ect. Deffect RAM can cause all kind of bad behaviour. Bluescreen, Blackscreen, Freeze ect.

Okay

5 minutes ago, xtrathund3r said:

Oka

7 minutes ago, Praesi said:

What If that doesnt work

W

14 minutes ago, xtrathund3r said:

W

First make sure your RAM isnt the Problem. Step by Step.