iPad Pro Alternatives

Bruh_Gaming

Hello all,

My friend is an artist and she is looking for a tablet to draw on whilst travelling - she currently has her eyes set on an iPad Pro from 2018, but of course - Apple is Apple so we'd rather avoid that at all costs.

Does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives to it that would be just as good feature-wise for drawing but isn't from Apple? Many thanks in advance!

My wife is into calligraphy and wanted a tablet to practice on. 

Bought a dell laptop with pen features, returned it.

Bought a Surface, returned it.

Bought an Ipad Pro, still have it and she loves it.

I know apple is apple, but they have the best touch screen software/hardware in the business.  When that is the most important thing, it's hard to go with something else.

NGL my sister has some form of an iPad and pencil thing, I did enjoy working on it whilst she let me to quickly design a set for a play at I though of when we were on the train. 

Would I use it everyday? Probs not, but then again I do like using the surface laptops that we have at work. 

I would try both in a store, see which one you get on better with 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

There is no alternative in that regard, an iPad Pro with Procreate makes everything else look crappy in comparison. I dont understand why people have such a dislike for Apple, they aren't for everyone but their products last a long time and are dependable