You Want This.

Hirad123

hello everyone, me and my friend were downloading a game off steam and just discussing about how there isn't an option integrated into steam to shut your computer off after the download is complete for and overnight download for example so us being the coders we are decided to write a script for that! Allot of the credit goes to Josh a friend of mine but we both worked on the script together a while ago and i just thought of sharing it now so here you go! Hopefully you guys like it and just a quick note, when you have the file open it in note pad and where it says "$interval" delete the number there and leave a space after the equals sign and put 300. Hopefully we weren't the only ones who wanted this on steam :P

http://bfuniverse.com/archives/111

^^get the powershell script

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Wow, this is something iv'e needed before, thanks! Now how about origin? :p

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Now how about origin?

Eww. Origin.

Seriously though, that's a nice script. I'd use it if i didn't leave my PC on 24/6

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Eww. Origin.

Seriously though, that's a nice script. I'd use it if i didn't leave my PC on 24/6

i know :( but I dont see bf4 coming to steam so... Yea /:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i know :( but I dont see bf4 coming to steam so... Yea /:

Yeah. I wish EA wasn't money grabbing. They used to be decent. But seriously, steam is almost the perfect medium, it's like any other game store. But huge!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Yeah. I wish EA wasn't money grabbing. They used to be decent. But seriously, steam is almost the perfect medium, it's like any other game store. But huge!

Yea, they constantly have HUGE deals to, like last week i got far cry 3 for 30$ and there was portal one and two for 7.49 i think, last winter i got left4d 1&2 for 7.49$

Yea, they constantly have HUGE deals to, like last week i got far cry 3 for 30$ and there was portal one and two for 7.49 i think, last winter i got left4d 1&2 for 7.49$

Yeah. Last year's sale pretty much bankrupt me with all the secrets of the magic crystal copies i bought to send to friends as a joke

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler