Best Possible Wired Earphones?

Hi guys - I am looking for good quality, long lasting earphone/bud things.. ya know what I'm talking about.

I don't mind spending more money on equipment/tech that lasts a long time so don't hold back on the expesive stuff! It would be great if they were WIRED with a microphone too.

Even if not a model, just a company/brand that make good products would be excellent. I've had my Apple earbuds for just over a year and want something a bit better than that...

Cheers!

IMG_1253.thumb.JPG.4d27167bd5383e9c8047a9e6f5163113.JPG

This is my daily driver setup. Fiio FH5 + EarStudio ES100.

Not "best possible" but that's what I use.

Tin t2 , tin t3 , blon o3, kz zs10 , shouer tape , tin p1 , moondrop kanas pro, fiio fh9 I can keep naming just list a actual budget because we can go in the thousands of you want the best possible

6 hours ago, LucasLennon said:

Hi guys - I am looking for good quality, long lasting earphone/bud things.. ya know what I'm talking about.

I don't mind spending more money on equipment/tech that lasts a long time so don't hold back on the expesive stuff! It would be great if they were WIRED with a microphone too.

Even if not a model, just a company/brand that make good products would be excellent. I've had my Apple earbuds for just over a year and want something a bit better than that...

Cheers!

A really high end solution would be Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's, and a nice DAP such as a sony NW-ZX100HN, or similar. Granted this setup will run you about 1300 pounds, or 1,600 dollars.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

There is no real best sounding earphones as it is all about personal preference. What kind of music do you listen to?