Spectre x360 2020

Does anyone know if you will be able to upgrade the SSD in the spectre x360 13.3" 2020 laptop to a higher end Samsung 970 evo?

And is the ram upgradable, or is it soldered on to the motherboard? 

I am wanting to know in case it will have a mediocre SSD like the 2019 model. 

Image result for spectre 2020 

Spectre 2020

Edited by Tristan n

Don't get that. You want a laptop to last a long time? Get a Thinkpad.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Don't get that. You want a laptop to last a long time? Get a Thinkpad.

Why, It's so good. 

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Wait for it to officially release and look at the a teardown. 

alright 

14 hours ago, Tristan n said:

Why, It's so good. 

Bad ports, probably no upgrades (you'll be lucky if they make a removable SSD), not very durable, probably will have thermal issues, etc etc etc

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

10 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Bad ports, probably no upgrades (you'll be lucky if they make a removable SSD), not very durable, probably will have thermal issues, etc etc etc

Ok, they have added 2 extra heat sinks for extra cooling because of the i7 10th gen.

The SSD for the 2019 model can go to a Samsung evo pro 970 but because the ports for the ssd are different it causes the ssd to be 1/5th slower. But nevertheless how is it laptop not durable, it may be slightly thicker than the 2019 one but it is 66% less tall than the last one.