Bitcoins?

old enough.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

There is no age requirment, but if you want to withraw your money in USD/EUR then you have to have PayPal, you have to be 18 to have a PayPal account.

if your having to ask the question you may not be old enough to properly understand what it is you are doing even if you manage to follow the online tutorials telling you how to. 

There is no age requirment, but if you want to withraw your money in USD/EUR then you have to have PayPal, you have to be 18 to have a PayPal account.

No you don't, there's other methods besides paypal. I have it withdrawn to my bank, 0.15 flat fee and a lot smoother than using paypal. 

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

No you don't, there's other methods besides paypal. I have it withdrawn to my bank, 0.15 flat fee and a lot smoother than using paypal. 

You have to be 18 or have parents permission to have a bank account.

You have to be 18 or have parents permission to have a bank account.

Yes and it's not that hard to get your parents permission for a bank account.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Yes and it's not that hard to get your parents permission for a bank account.

I never said it was.

I never said it was.

You were implying that he would have to be 18 in order to get his money by needing paypal, which is false. You then implied he wouldn't easily have access to a bank account to get his money, which is also false. You were spreading information that wasn't true, I was spreading the facts for him. 

You were implying that he would have to be 18 in order to get his money by needing paypal, which is false. You then implied he wouldn't easily have access to a bank account to get his money, which is also false. You were spreading information that wasn't true, I was spreading the facts for him. 

I said you have to be 18 to have PayPal, that is a fact. You also have to have a parent's permission or be 18 to have a bank account, that is also a fact... I never said it was hard to have access to a bank account....

I said you have to be 18 to have PayPal, that is a fact. You also have to have a parent's permission or be 18 to have a bank account, that is also a fact... I never said it was hard to have access to a bank account....

You implied paypal was the ONLY way to get the money, which isn't a fact.

if i may ask how old are you?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You implied paypal was the ONLY way to get the money, which isn't a fact.

My implimintation was not intentional.

Able to do this, mine for me if you want 87c2f2fac11b6f61a7d2b0ebf195e462.png

password is x

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

How old do you have to be to start mining/owning bitcoins?

"On the blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge."

There are no barriers of entry, or restrictions of any kind. You don't need permission to enter or use Bitcoin. It's a free decentralized system that is fully open.

Only "barriers" you may find will be with methods you choose to acquire the coins. Whether using an existing bank account and an exchange; A local meet up group is a great way to find people in your community who are willing to buy/sell using cash; Or getting the hardware to mine and help by adding to the overall security and help distribute the network a little more.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

You may not, pedo  ;)

im 14 you idiot and it was just a question 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Theres no restriction but if you want redeem them get your parents to make a debit account for you.

im 14 you idiot and it was just a question 

it was a retorical question of him so he did not meant it. just be nice

as for OP

DON'T START WITH BITCOINS to heavy and to much to invest on... invest in litecoins or a scrypt based coin. buy 4 or 8 R9 290's and you will be good.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular