Hey LTT forum!

I'm looking for a premium laptop with these features:

GREAT battery life, the biggest/best if you can.

GREAT keyboard/mouse trackpad , the best if you can that is comfortable to use.(glass track pad really nice on the fingers, and very nice soft/long key travel)

Good screen, I'm fine with 1080p not picky with high resolution. It just has to look decent color/brightness. Don't need high refresh Rate.

15 inch. No 13 or bigger

Have at least 1 or 2 USB type A ports. 

I don't need really CPU power, or GPU power but I'm sure with all those things I listed, it'll come with it so I don't mind.

Budget is 1k to 2k US dollars

what's your use case ? honestly you wouldn't lose much except if you go with surface pro you cant upgrade memory or storage.

their all a solid choice but whatever you do choose one with at least 16gb of memory 8 won't cut it even if your browsing web all day. 

38 minutes ago, ACEHACK said:

what's your use case ? honestly you wouldn't lose much except if you go with surface pro you cant upgrade memory or storage.

their all a solid choice but whatever you do choose one with at least 16gb of memory 8 won't cut it even if your browsing web all day. 

Really college work and mobility and very VERY lite gaming. XPS 15 seems winner and I agree that 16 gb is definitely minimum, 8 GB is too small nowadays.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/507461/xps-15-9570-156-gaming-laptop-computer---silver?ob=1

Bought that one.

nice yeah you can game on this, but make sure to uninstall all the crap that dell puts on it so just reset it once settings->recovery 

14 minutes ago, ACEHACK said:

nice yeah you can game on this, but make sure to uninstall all the crap that dell puts on it so just reset it once settings->recovery 

Yeah I'm uninstalling all the Dell stuff lol. Threw me off because I've been making custom computers for a while so it has 0 extra 3rd party stuff.

nice so they improved it the last dell laptop i bought had all kinds of junk on it like  mcafee, pc tuner and other shit

1 minute ago, ACEHACK said:

but definitely install the ooshutup10 and run it 

will do thanks for all the suggestions. You were super helpful ^_^

XPS 15 has quality concern and Bad thermal.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |