Aesthetic opinions required (Help me make a "Tron-esk" build)

KhorCS

Hey everyone, nearly complete with my new ryzen 5 3600 build, old rig was a stuttering mess (i5-6400) and I need help picking some RGB ram sticks for the final touches. 

I narrowed down the selection to 4 

1. Trident Z Neo (Black with white) 

2. Corsair Vengeance rgb pro (white) 

3. Team Group T Force Delta (White) 

4. HyperX predator rgb (Black) 

But I can't seem to pick between them, hopefully some of you can help me with this. 

Also, if possible, I hope to be able to configure the rgb settings in bios. Don't want too much fuss to complicate things. 

Thanks in advance. 

IMG_20191002_164705.jpg

PS: how's the cable management? Lol

I'd go with either the Trident or Vengeance. And nice color aesthetic, a nice break from all the unicorn puke lol

Aditya K. Arun / redscape photo and video.

Photography, Tech enthusiast.

500px.com/redscape_

Instagram: redscape_

9 minutes ago, redscape said:

I'd go with either the Trident or Vengeance. And nice color aesthetic, a nice break from all the unicorn puke lol

^^^ Yeah, probably the Trident. I run non-RGB Predator RAM and it's gorgeous af, but for a tron-like (aka clean/neon) aesthetic the Trident Z stuff will be the best, then the Vengeance, then the Predator. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

10 hours ago, redscape said:

Yea, personally not of fan of rainbow puke. Wanted to make something simple yet eye pleasing. 

But I personally prefer vengeance rgb pro over trident z neo though. Besides, basically the majority of people are using trident z ram and I don't wanna join the normies lol

But vengeance rgb pro only supports gigabyte rgb fusion and msi mystic light, and I'm currently using asrock mobo. Not sure if I want to go through the fuss of installing another rgb software. 

10 hours ago, Zando Bob said:

^^^ Yeah, probably the Trident. I run non-RGB Predator RAM and it's gorgeous af, but for a tron-like (aka clean/neon) aesthetic the Trident Z stuff will be the best, then the Vengeance, then the Predator. 

On one hand I want a simple all in 1 solution for rgb (trident z), but I've been hearing stories of trident z ram dying extremely quickly previously, not sure if they are fixed. 

On the other hand, I kinda like vengeance rgb pro more than trident z neo, but they only support 2 rgb software and that annoys me lol.