low gpu usage

harvey likes intel
Go to solution Solved by tarfeef101,

Well... If your CPU is the bottleneck, and you want to get more out of your GPU, these are the general things you might do to shift the load more to the GPU:

• increase resolution
  • increase anti-aliasing
  • otherwise turn up the quality settings in your game

I would also ensure your drivers are up to date for your GPU, as that doesn't sound normal unless you're playing at 480p, or your CPU is running way below spec (maybe check your BIOS to ensure the CPU is running at least at stock speeds)

hi im playing on a i7 9700k and a rtx 2080 non super by evga cpu usage is at around 90 - 100% and running at 60 celcius but gpu is at 20% usage in Task manager im playing far cry 5 pls help tyty

Well... If your CPU is the bottleneck, and you want to get more out of your GPU, these are the general things you might do to shift the load more to the GPU:

• increase resolution
  • increase anti-aliasing
  • otherwise turn up the quality settings in your game

I would also ensure your drivers are up to date for your GPU, as that doesn't sound normal unless you're playing at 480p, or your CPU is running way below spec (maybe check your BIOS to ensure the CPU is running at least at stock speeds)

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

cpu runs at 4.7 ghz not overclocked intel turbo i was playing at 1920x1080p cpu shouldnt be a problem but i saw ALLOT of people saying that ubisoft makes games more CPU orientated instead of equal.