Nvidia Telemetry Container Missing

AngryMonkey_
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

I just had this recently myself and the only solution that worked for me was a full download of the drivers and then during install selecting clean install to force everything to be uninstalled and reinstalled. Aside from that maybe look at DDU to force a cleanup after an uninstall that way and try again

I launched GeForce Experience and got the error code 0x0003. I looked online for fixes and I tried everything but nothing worked. The only fix I didn't try involved Nvidia Telemetry. I checked windows services and program files but it wasn't in either of those places. Does anyone know how I could get it? Or anyone know of a fix for the error. I tried reinstalling GeForce Experience and the graphics drivers and I tried resetting the network adapter but none worked.

I just had this recently myself and the only solution that worked for me was a full download of the drivers and then during install selecting clean install to force everything to be uninstalled and reinstalled. Aside from that maybe look at DDU to force a cleanup after an uninstall that way and try again

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

7 minutes ago, Lurick said:

okay, I'll try that

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 5:39 PM, AngryMonkey_ said:

okay, I'll try that

Did this work for you? Cus i have the same issue but a reinstall didn't work (also not with the 'clean reinstall' thing). NvTelemetryContainer is also missing from services. Anyone has a solution?

Ok so I really don't know if this will help anyone but I figured it out on my computer. I had changed my wifi adapter options previously trying to fix my wifi going down randomly. The image is how I fixed it. Hope this helps.

Nvidia.png

• 1 month later...

also had this problem.
having tried every fix i could find on the net and nothing worked i hit online help desk up. 4hrs later im told for me its because i install it to my E drive and not my C drive geforce experience will not work if you dont install it to the windows drive or you use regedit to change default install directory on your system.
so if anyone has a work around i would love to hear it.

• 8 months later...

Alguien consiguió arreglarlo, tengo este problema hace unos meses y es bastante frustrante, voy a servicios y no veo el Servicio Telemetry, lo cual me impide ingresar a Nvidia Experience, ayúdenme gracias