New All Out build good or bad?

So I've always used laptops to game because it has always made more sense for my situation but recently i have convinced many of my friends to make the switch to PC so i feel like i am safe to finally toss a lot of money into a decent build.

My Build so far:

CPU - Intel i9-9900k

Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus EXTREME

RAM - Corsair Vengeance pro 32gb

Cooler - Corsair H100i

Storage - Two 2TB SSHD seagate drives with a 512gb Samsung pro 970 m.2

Case - Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic

PSU - Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold

Extras - Some extra white RGB Corsair LL120 Fans and Windows 10 Pro and Kryonaut Thermal Paste. 

So I want to know if this is a good build. it comes out to about $2416.49 USD after tax. Also i should mention that yes i plan to get a gpu but i need to save up money (few more months) and ill have enough to buy one. I'm looking for an Aorus 2080 Ti but everywhere i look has them sold out and I'm sticking to a Corsair/Aorus White theme Build. Id love to buy cable mod cables later down the line and maybe attempt custom water loops but I'm taking it step by step since i have no clue how to do that stuff. What are your thoughts/opinions on the build? Should i go for it? Really love Aorus and Corsair. Also here is a PCpartpicker link: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SaifaFox/saved/#view=mgMYHx

Game On :)

Yeah thats a pretty good build, if you ever buy that Aorus 2080 Ti Then it'll be able to play almost every game (including AAA Titles) At max settings at around 90-100 FPS (although it matters on how demanding the game is)

3 minutes ago, SuckAmdsToes said:

Yeah thats a pretty good build, if you ever buy that Aorus 2080 Ti Then it'll be able to play almost every game (including AAA Titles) At max settings at around 90-100 FPS (although it matters on how demanding the game is)

I'll Definitely have the money to buy it soon but my issue is actually finding one not out of stock lmao. Also i need to decide on windforce or waterforce. I think they both have the same clock speed but it comes down to space in my case. I love that dynamic case so much! 

7 hours ago, SaifaFox said:

I'll Definitely have the money to buy it soon but my issue is actually finding one not out of stock lmao. Also i need to decide on windforce or waterforce. I think they both have the same clock speed but it comes down to space in my case. I love that dynamic case so much! 

I mean like i cant blame you about the case its actually amazing

7 hours ago, SuckAmdsToes said:

I mean like i cant blame you about the case its actually amazing

I just don't like the front panel color. It's some shade of gold and I hate it haha.