Losing Video Signal

MooshMooshMoosh

Hi guys. Recently built a desktop. I am having issues with my computer now however. It's been about 2 months since build and it was working fine until a couple days ago. 

Summary of Issue:

My monitor loses video signal, I lose the ability to talk on discord but I can still hear everything, I can not get video signal again and have to force shut down my computer. I've tested switching to different DP on my graphics card (2070 super Gigabyte) and different ports on the monitor and nothing works. The monitor is a 2k 20:9 monitor 100hz refresh rate. The graphics card shouldn't be a bottle neck to the monitor. 

I lose video signal when playing video games. It happened the first time with CSGO and then it happened again with Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm (yea I know it's a dead game), and Pummel Party. On the other hand, League of Legends has never crashed (maybe it's just luck). The video signal lose isn't consistent with games. It could happen at the beginning of the game, it could happen while loading the game, it could happen in the middle of the game, it could just never happen (which confuses the fuck out of me). 

Ways I have troubleshooted:

I uninstalled an reinstalled the drivers to my graphics card. It was weird while re-downloading because before I uninstalled, I tried searching for an update, and it said the latest was driver released on 8/20/19. However, when I looked online, the most recent driver was 9/15/19 or something. I'm not sure why my graphics card couldn't find the new driver until I uninstalled the driver in device manager, and reinstalled it.

I also noticed a few other things that may be issues:

The graphics card fans weren't spinning, so I thought that maybe my graphics card was overheating. So I installed MSI Afterburner and just set it to 60% fan speed at all times (someone please tell me if that's a bad thing). 

I also noticed the power supply fan wasn't spinning, but this was under no load (youtube/facebook/etc). 

I'm currently thinking this is an issue with my graphics card or power supply. My best explanation would be that the power supply is bottlenecking the GPU. The power supply is a Corsair Modular 750W gold power supply which I highly doubt is defective. However, the max draw that I've seen of a 2070 super is up to 300W. I only have a motherboard, 4 sticks of ram, and a 3700X with the stock cooler, so I'm not seeing anyway in which my power supply could be using the whole 750W because then the whole computer would probably shut down. So yea I'm kinda lost for ways to fix this situation.

Any help/advice is welcomed. 

Because I wouldn't be able to look at the GPU temp on MSI Afterburner because the video signal can't be reconnected.

I just got the GPU temps with OpenHardWare monitoring.

The GPU temps hit 55-60, before crashing to 0. Also, I would like to note that my computer is still on after the GPU crashes. 

I've also noticed that the fan goes to max after the video signal is lost. It appears that the GPU is no longer visible to the motherboard.

Because the audio keeps going and I can use my mouse and keyboard, I just can't see anything. That would be why the it says the GPU temp just drops to 0 until I hard restart my computer. 

Still have no idea what to do though. I just re seated my GPU and hopefully that helps it. 

gpu temps.PNG