Looking for best wireless headphones

ExtraILarge

Im looking for new headphones and have decided to go wireless. I now have the HyperX Cloud X wich is really nice but getting somewhat old and worn. I would like to use the new headphones in my PC aswell as Console and with my phone, it should also be similarily comfy to my current headset. Price doesnt really matter that much. 

Does anyone have some good recommendations? 

Thanks for your answers.

15 minutes ago, ExtraILarge said:

Im looking for new headphones and have decided to go wireless. I now have the HyperX Cloud X wich is really nice but getting somewhat old and worn. I would like to use the new headphones in my PC aswell as Console and with my phone, it should also be similarily comfy to my current headset. Price doesnt really matter that much. 

Does anyone have some good recommendations? 

Thanks for your answers.

Have heard good things about these (amazon) these (amazon) are a little pricier, however these dont have mics.

these have a mic, (amazon) they arent pricey side either

thats my recommended. hope this helped ? 

im open for recommendations asswell tho

I do quite like my G933 and I think there is a new one (g935) and I was impressed, but I was coming from a rig 500 so my baseline was a bit low

Though my dad did use them and was messing with the EQ and was impressed when he maxed it all and they played just fine