Need a new Mouse

Nicnac

It's come to the point where i need a new mouse. I want something that has good value. price range 20-50 EUR. Whats the best stuff to get right now?

I do gaming occasionally and wouldn't mind a few programmable keys on it but it's absolutely not a priority.

Thanks in advance!

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

What kind of grip do you use? What games do you play?

Mouse Grip Styles/Techniques - How To Tutorial - YouTube

I personally always go for a Steelseries rival or a Razer deathadder. Both reign supreme in the fps genere. Both are about 50 american pesos where i live. 

Depending on your grip/hand size, I'd recommend the G305 (or G102/203 for wired), the G403 and the Glorious Model O(-). G402 is also a good option if you want more buttons.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

29 minutes ago, Yellowfenix said:

What kind of grip do you use? What games do you play?

Mouse Grip Styles/Techniques - How To Tutorial - YouTube

I personally always go for a Steelseries rival or a Razer deathadder. Both reign supreme in the fps genere. Both are about 50 american pesos where i live. 

I prefer palm or fingertip. I mostly play shooters and rts games.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

5 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

I prefer palm or fingertip. I mostly play shooters and rts games.

Oh, then I think the G403 and the Model O (not O-) are probably the 2 best options (for palm) for around $50. They are also really light, which is nice for shooter games.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

5 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Oh, then I think the G403 and the Model O (not O-) are probably the 2 best options (for palm) for around $50. They are also really light, which is nice for shooter games.

I kinda fancy the G305. Does the wireless mouse still produce relevant input lag tho?

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

5 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

I kinda fancy the G305. Does the wireless mouse still produce relevant input lag tho?

Nope, the G305's wireless implementation is even faster than wired AFAIK. Just FYI tho, the G305 is kinda hard to palm grip, it is good for fingertip grip tho.

BTW, if you get a G305, you should get lithium batteries. They make the mouse lighter and they make it last longer.

HMM... kinda hard decision now. I like the sleek look of the 305 especially the white one. and its cheap and wireless and has the same dpi as the glorious O which just looks sexy af but is 50 EUR and wired.... ?

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

4 hours ago, Nicnac said:

It's come to the point where i need a new mouse. I want something that has good value. price range 20-50 EUR. Whats the best stuff to get right now?

I do gaming occasionally and wouldn't mind a few programmable keys on it but it's absolutely not a priority.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if you've seen the Corsair M55 RGB Pro yet, but it can be used as a fingertip mouse, and has 8 programmable buttons.  If you're a lefty, you have the added bonus of it being ambidextrous.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

There is a old version of Logitech which can be found for cheap. The Old Logitech G502 can be bought under or little over 50eur and Glorious Model O. Steelseries also have a great mouse the Rival 310 etc.