Current Build. Needs Upgrade

nayman898

I finished my Custom loop re-run with my new D5 pump. My old Thermaltake one failed, I plan on getting a warranty replacement on it for a backup/secondary PC.

Would have included the Battlestation, but it is dirty and rather pathetic.I plan on ordering some desk parts and making a new one off IKEA in the near future.

Current build:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (needs replacement)

ASUS Crosshair VI Hero X370 

Sapphire AMD Vega 64 8GB

16GB Corsair 3200 DDR4 RAM

Thermaltake View 37 RGB

Cooling:

Thermaltake 360mm Radiator with 3 120mm Riing fans mounted on side
3x 140mm Riing+ fans on the front 
EKWB Monoblock for CPU and Motherboard

EKWB Vega 64 RGB block

EKWB D5 Pump/Res combo

Peripherals:

Logitech Pro Keyboard

Logitech G502 Wirless
Logitech Deskpad
Logitech LightSync speakers
Scarlet Solo USB Audio Interface
Schiit Magni Headphone Amp
MXL 770 Cardioid Mic with boom stand
Sony WH1000XM3 Noise cancelling headphones
1x MSI Optix 24" curved Monitor (cheapest 144hz 1ms that I could get at the time from Best Buy with employee discount)

1x Samsung 22" Curved Monitor (I have 2 of these for 3 screens but my desk is too small to fit my tower and all monitors. With the new desk I plan to change that)

Monitors on a triple VESA mount attached to the desk (one taken off temporarily)

The tubing is a little odd as the positioning of the Radiator was changed from the front to the side and I brought in the new pump after I ran the initial tubing. 
When I do upgrade the MB and CPU (if I recall my monoblock may fit some of the newer Crosshair AM4 boards) I plan on changing from soft tubing to hard tubing.

PCLight1.thumb.jpg.579b6aaac68f479bc1f4a704a88de906.jpgPCDark.thumb.jpg.e239b20666cdfbc5f8707e4a0206ec1c.jpg

Thermals impact with this is huge. On average I would run 80-90c in games on the graphics card (blower style) and 60-75c on the CPU with a Corsair H110i

Now i am running 44c max on the GPU and 64c max on the CPU (CPU second in line.

Another thing that is rough right now is the cable management. It needs to be re-done and I plan on replacing all of the Riing fans with Riing+ and using one hub instead of 2 and the new addressable RGB headers that are available on ASUS x4** and up boards

I know these don't show a lot of thermal information like I had initially hoped. I am looking for some screenshots and HWMonitor stuff I had from before.

Post-LC 3DMark results + OC (old results but same setup) https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/34247939
Pre-LC 3DMark results https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6397141

PCDark2.jpg

For reference (the CPU heatsink isn't on because I put the new rad in before taking the photo) this is what is was beforeIMG_20190503_180351_120.thumb.jpg.58baeabd6cc81d9e6424f2f13b8099f8.jpg