Help me find a game for me and my friend!

Hello folks, 

So me and a female friend of mine used to play League of Legends a bunch, I met her in this game as well and do know her for over 2 years now. But as many of you likely know, the lol community is horse shit. 
She is not having an easy time irl and whenever she asked me to play with her, it was because she wanted to have some fun. Not get shouted at and yelled and what not. So, few days ago she just said. 
"Fuck this game, I'll delete it" 
Wich I completely understood and did not mind. I told her that I would look for another game that we could play. The only game I knew off that she played was amnesia. 

So here is the question? HELP! ^^ 
I have absolutely no idea what other game to play with her. So here are a few of the prefered things.

• Replayable
  • Multiplayer (co-op)
  • Puzzle
  • Medival (not a must) 
  • Indie? 
  • She plays on a laptop and it's not the best gamer laptop out there. 

Cheers! ^^ 

Updated: 4 feb 2014. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

For a cartoon style CO-OP you could play Borderlands 2.

Some other recommendations could be

• Killing Floor
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Alien Swarm
  • Civ V (A long game, but enjoyable if you like strategy)
  • Dead island
  • DayZ

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Rust!

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Path of Exile is a Free to Play ARPG similar to Diablo 2. 

It covers all your requirements, except being Cartoony. It's gorey and "realistic". In the sense that it is more realistic and less cartoony looking in art style.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Borderlands 2 is cartoony and CO-OP.

Off-topic:Dem 888 posts.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

loadout

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Thank you all for the suggestions, I just realised after going trough them I forgot a few things. While I am not sure.. I highly doubt she will enjoy shooters. 
So I suppose I should look more towards indies, they can be "cartoon-ish". 

For a cartoon style CO-OP you could play Borderlands 2.

Some other recommendations could be

• Killing Floor
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Alien Swarm
  • Civ V (A long game, but enjoyable if you like strategy)
  • Dead island
  • DayZ

I am not sure about shooters for her to be honest, doub't she will like it - but i'll just suggest them anyway, who knows.

Path of Exile is a Free to Play ARPG similar to Diablo 2. 

It covers all your requirements, except being Cartoony. It's gorey and "realistic". In the sense that it is more realistic and less cartoony looking in art style.

Ah yeah, I have that game (i got to many and did not play most of them yet) seemed oke, maybe (: will see hah. cheers. 

Rust!

I am pretty sure she would not like that at all.. ^^ 

Borderlands 2 is cartoony and CO-OP.

Off-topic:Dem 888 posts.

Yeah I think I have to hope on borderlands 2 and.. derp 890 now! :) 

dota 2 

nop, MOBA! Yeah, won't work. 

loadout

That seems like such a fun game... sadly, again I am stupid and now I realize I should've mention'd that I doubt she will like shooters. Should've asked for Indies I guess! ^^ 

Edit'ing my post, .. *walks away in shame* 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

some FREE ones 

Need For Speed World 

Planetside 2 

Blacklight retribution

battlefield play for free

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9