Laptop options for work

PampaZiya

My budget is from 3000$ AUD (Australian dollars) up to 4000$.

I'm a Android Developer, basically the CPU is the biggest thing here, hopefully a 9th gen CPU. 

The laptop I'm most thinking about is the razer 15 advanced model but i got a feeling there's a whole bunch of options now in 2019 that I'm missing out on.

Recommendations would be awesome ❤️ Thank you !

35 minutes ago, PampaZiya said:

I'm a Android Developer, basically the CPU is the biggest thing here, hopefully a 9th gen CPU. 

The laptop I'm most thinking about is the razer 15 advanced model but i got a feeling there's a whole bunch of options now in 2019 that I'm missing out on.

Stay away from the Razer Blades they have poor quality control and their customer service is horrendous.

This is the best laptop for your needs:

Custom Built Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme (2nd Gen) 20QV001AUS Workstation - 15.6" FHD IPS - i7-9750H - GTX 1650 Max-Q

I recommend you get it from HIDevolution and in the laptop configurator, you can customize it to your needs in terms of RAM and SSDs and most importantly, choose "Thermal Grizzly Conducotnaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal pads", that 90 USD upgrade alone reduces temps by a whooping 15C which is a must in today's laptop which sport these beefy CPUs.

Plus, HIDevolution's quality control and customer service is superb and you get lifetime tech support for free

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

53 minutes ago, PampaZiya said:

Do not buy a Blade - unless you want a broken laptop and melting power adapter. Their quality control is horrible, customer support is very poor and the failure rates are extremely high due to the overloaded power components that fail randomly and kill the machines. Batteries and power adapters frequently fail due to heat and the trackpads get destroyed by general usage

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-may-want-to-consider-a-recall-for-their-Blade-and-Blade-Pro-AC-adapters.426448.0.html

Avoid X1 Extreme at all cost if you care about battery life. Too many users have problems with it - check Lenovo Forums. This problem has no solution so you might be stuck with 4 hour battery life.