Low FPS

I recently got an asus zephyrus g with the 16 gig ram model and for some reason in league of legends i get around 70 - 80 fps high settings. When i checked the usages, i saw 50-60% cpu and 50% gpu. Idk what the bottleneck is and if there is just a problem with me lol.

1 hour ago, iwanttodieandiwanttodrinkb said:

I recently got an asus zephyrus g with the 16 gig ram model and for some reason in league of legends i get around 70 - 80 fps high settings. When i checked the usages, i saw 50-60% cpu and 50% gpu. Idk what the bottleneck is and if there is just a problem with me lol.

Make sure vsync is off in panel and in game.  You should get at least 90 percent GPU usage.  So something is stopping it in a way.  The vsync on can be culprit.  Hop this helps if not come back and let us help you more.  Thanks

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

• 2 weeks later...

My v sync is 100% off. I don't think it's the issue. However, I do have overwolf installed and that my be the culprit. I don't think it would lag the main menu tho

If you are playing TFT, that's just the gammode - its still an alpha basically.

If you got the same performance on Summoners rift, then there is something else going on.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.