My PC is borked what can I do?

Ohmyglob7

So this all started when my gtx 1060 6gb broke just outside its warranty period and I didnt have a apu or enough money to get a proper replacement so I bought a gt 1030 as a stop gap solution skip to 1 year later I want to upgrade and have some money so I buy a rtx 2060 and to my surprise it doesnt work once I get to windows it works for like 2 mins then the monitor says no signal I tried every trouble shooting trick in the book but nothing worked so I retured it and since there was a sale on a 1tb Samsung ssd I spent some of my refunded money on that and a gtx 1160 welp I did a clean install of windows on this new ssd and I used the gtx 1160 while I was setting it up it only keep a signal for like 1 minute after I actually booted to windows so wtf is going on? Heres the things I have tried so far rebuild the whole PC, take out the cmos battery, reinsert the card, unplug and plug the power supply back in. So what can I do to fix this? I'm just really frustrated and confused at this point.

17 minutes ago, nsqvk said:

Can your PSU handle the RTX 2060

Yah it's a 850 watt psu